The VanGessel Family

Friday, May 8, 2009

special armienian rabbits and a visit to the midwest

well I (katie) had the chance to fly up to Indiana and Ohio this past weekend for my very special cousins bridal shower. Luke and his fiance Chelsea picked me up from the Ft. Wayne airport and on the way home luke and his sixth animal sense spots a huge frog on 3. and what does he do? he plays dr. dolittle and U-ies himself back around to not just see it again but to take mr. toad for a wild ride. I'm sorry but it was one gross looking frog. i'll bet it was a girl frog on her way to the vera bradley outlet sale. and in that case it would be awful to make it so far only to be dropped off back in the boondocks of k'ville, and heaven knows you don't mess with a girl and her vera. which by the way, i had the pleasure of making a first time stop at. If you are the kind of person who likes to shove her way through to snatch up the best of the best deals (and i am) then that was the place to be. we (chelsea and I) then made our way to sarah's place for an evening of GIRL STUFF. things i can't tell you. what happens at girls night, stays at girls night, or leaks into the bridal shower the next day. :) but the ice was great. on the way home we made a pit stop in ft. wayne to eat at fazzoli's, and it has been such a long time since i ate at the BREADSTICK HEAVEN! so that was nice, and then we headed back to the spaw place to play a serious game of balderdash. I must admit, I LOVE board games, i really really love them, but i am the crappiest balderdash player the world has ever seen. the special armienian rabbits off the bat is what hurt me. it went down hill after that. i think i about peed my pants. an apology to my sister in law for losing her those points. it's not my fault i couldn't read the cards everytime ben turned the lights off to poop. ha ha. a great evening with my brothers, and their girls. the next day i had the priveledge of meeting the adorable miss audrey bigelow. i new she was excited about seeing me too, i could tell by the quiet snoring. so ashley and audrey were a nice ending to a great weekend. now here i am back in florida. can't wait to see eveyone in June! I'll be bringing my whole family! so until the next blog in 4 or 5 months.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home