The VanGessel Family

Sunday, September 28, 2008

She said I had to write one! 

I'm sitting in bed with little Elliott snoring next to me. The little guy finally gave in and fell asleep. As for me, I have one awesome scare and 3 little bumps right above my left ankle. I've started therapy, and man is it ever boring. I feel pretty good on my ankle but they want me to go really slow. I guess the good thing is that I'm still at home with the fam and getting a bunch of things done around the house. 

so....lets go over the broken ankle time killers.
1.babysitting...wait, guess I should say parenting
2.youth group
3.rock the universe
4.da beach
5.tv shows:
Ramsey kitchen nightmare
salon takeover
espn
rays bball
tori & dean
Millionaire listings
airline
Rachel Zoe
office
ace of cakes
colts games
Olympics
feasting on waves
and last but not least..
NOGIN!

Well, if you have made this far in my first posting I congratulate you and apologize. I promise that next time it might be more interesting. 

Now enjoy some pics my beautiful wife took at the beach. 
I especially like the one were the boats are going to collide.

~mike~






how cool is it, that this is less 5 miles from our house. not that we can see it directly but we can go drive up on the shore and see this almost any night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home