The VanGessel Family

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

GRACE'S PEE POTTY

I was so excited when my little girl ran up to me yelling pee potty mommy pee potty! i screeched and grabbed her hand and said yay! let's go pee on the potty! as we walk to the bathroom she's looks at me saying "no mommy, pee potty pee potty!" she insisted she didn't need to go potty, and hadn't already gone. i was so confused, and then multiple times throughout the day she would look at me with longing in her eyes and say, pee potty mommy? agh... i don't know what you want little girl! so finally frustrated and tired of her dumb mommy not understanding she started to set up her animals and try to pull out her little dora table, and that's when i realized.... TEA PARTY!



Mr. Elephant was a very polite tea party guest.
Elliott was also invited by grace. here he is noticing Mr. Elephant hasn't eaten his cookie.
hm... i'll take that.

so...all she had wanted was a tea party and i kept dragging her to the bathroom. i'm sorry grace, next time i'll figure it out. next day mike comes up to me, Katie I don't know what she wants, she keeps yelling hotsauce at me! what is she saying? well duh mike hopscotch... come on. a two year old chatterbox is worse than sudoku puzzel, i swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home