The VanGessel Family

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Grace's Birthday

This is late in posting, but I wanted to put some pictures up. This past november my baby girl turned two years old! I can't believe how fast it goes by. She is such a big girl, and so smart. On her birthday we had a small party and grace took getting ready very seriously. She got into my makeup and put pretties on!


Her favorite was the blush.... she looked very sunburned that night.


happy birthday baby!

She got a kitchen! She loves to cook... I mean LOVES to cook!

is this a typical little brother move or what?!

we celebrated in style with carebear theme... cake made by mommy and grandma.


and then she blows out the candles... concetrating very hard on each candle... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home