The VanGessel Family

Friday, April 18, 2008

So I am the worst blogger ever! I need to apologize for not blogging last week. I was helping with a concert at the church and completely forgot. Last week was a very busy week. I started Zumba class and it is so fun! I feel like a complete idiot in there, but it's fun. I tried out the Salsa class and well...while Alfredo (yes that's his name) is an amazing dancer, I have a hard time watching a guy shimmy and shake his butt better than most women ever will. And that's what I've been up to. No wait! I forgot to mention that I was working with Christy on the church nursery and busted out an old fashioned Katie mishap. I electricuted myself, and then got my fingers stuck in the rocking ottoman! it was awful! Mike this week has been busted his butt to get the house ready because.... Mama bear was making a visit! she's rocking Elliott as we speak, or I guess as I blog. He was also running the sound for the concert at the church. There is more for the mike update this week... My sweet darling amazing wonderful husband fell asleep in the recliner at my parents on a visit over there. I wasn't going to do anything, and I didn't... (got that mike) but mom and seth wanted to pick on him. Originally they were going to throw things at him, but it turned into a much more exciting event. He was so asleep that they decided to play a game. To see who could stack the most objects on him without him waking up. After 40 things or so it got boring, so then they tried to take everything off him before he woke up. and they did...ha ha. he had no clue until I showed him the pictures later. I'll post the pictures on the next blog. I need to go put the babies in bed. more in a little bit.

1 Comments:

Blogger ashley said...

hey :) thanks for the update :) there was something i wanted to say....but i forget :) so that's all i've got :)

April 19, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home